Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What to Do on a Rainy Day . . .

It seems the excitement has died down now that the Travel Book is finished. Besides, it's cold & rainy out. So I wander around & take a few photos of very ordinary life . . .

Kristin has been learning to recover dining chairs. This one was a challenge because of the plaid. She dun good!

Yesterday I finally got my big printer set up. What a song & dance I had to perform to get this far! (I've had the printer for almost 5 years, and never used it. Now that my smaller all-in-one bought the farm, I had to rig up this one.)

The canola field backing onto our yard has been swathed. It's looking pretty good. Other years it wasn't cut until late October- the last thing to be harvested. I hope we get a bit more sun this year, after such a wonderful summer, it would be a shame to lose a gorgeous crop now!