Thursday, September 9, 2010

Working on Sparwood book . . .

I must admit, I've been a little lost since completing the Saskatoon travel book. I usually have a few unfinished projects (known as UFO's) in my HD, so I have been putzing around with a few. A spark ignited when I got going again on the Sparwood book. I'll be lucky if I can make it to 40 pages, though! It was only a weekend trip! But the mine tour was awesome and there is a lot of info there, so we shall see . . . . Here is the introductory page 1 . . . . (click on pic for larger view)
On this one, I am using a more traditional 'scrapbooking' style with lots of do-dads on it. Actually, this is a challenge for me, as I usually keep things plainer. However, I purchased a bunch of digital travel kits, clip art, etc and I feel like I have to use them! Besides, at 40 pages, I can afford to spend an hour or two per page.