Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yes, We Went to Drumheller

 . . . on the Goldwing.  It was nice down there . . . except for the gazillions of mosquitoes!  Every direction you looked, there is standing water.  They farm mosquitoes, that's what!

Each year we try to do something different and this year we did a side trip to Bass Pro Shop in Calgary.  If you have never been there, it is a must see adventure in shopping.  I spent an hour in there with my camera going!  (click on the image for a larger view)
 We also did a little quick trip to the Torrington Gopher Hole Museum . . . what a hoot!


We ran into rain and cold wind on the way home.  I'm sure it must have been zero or just below with the wind chill.  I made it as far as Kristin's then I got off the bike and stayed for the night.  It took me until nearly midnight to warm up!