Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just Another Day . . .

I'm working all this week in order to go enjoy the Rycroft Trip this Long Weekend.  Doesn't leave me much time for goofing off . . .  here is what I see out my back door.  The canola is ready for swathing. Great place for kitties to disappear and chase grasshoppers . . .  or mice.  As I write this, the two of them are tormenting a tiny mouse downstairs. The poor thing is screeching for its life; I think it is doomed.

 I haven't posted a picture of our darling little girls for awhile. . .
 
My pile of knitted squares for Ali Cooke to take to the UK in September.  Her sister collects 8 inch squares & makes them into knitted blankets.  Turns out I REALLY love making these, although, 8 inch squares would be a stretch.  Everytime I pick up a different yarn, the squares end up a different size . . .  all the more fun (challenge) for the Brits!