1. Kristin made a costume for Lucy Lambert for the John Deere Ball Saturday night.
2. Ted doing a little ironing after finding some great shirts at Value Village.
3. Ted & I attended the Rotary Charter Night at the Westlock Inn. Sat with Betty and Doctor Charlie!
4. The dessert Ted didn't eat. Mmmmm . . . cheesecake. I ate it.
5. Scott was busy building a rack for his paddle board to mount on the ceiling in the garage.
6. Now that we got a little snow, Ted fired up the snowblower to clear the patio and the Shed "Run". Poor Goldwing is getting blasted.
This photo was taken just before 4:30pm so you can see the days are certainly getting longer up here in the Great White North.
7. I found this crazy cartoon of a cat trying to get attention just when you want to curl up with a good book. This is me with Emma !